Product Description And Real Customers’ Reviews:
Vortex Optics Diamondback Roof Prism Binoculars 12x50
- 12x magnification and 50mm objective lenses, these Diamondback binoculars are the workhorse of Vortex lineup; known for impressive optical quality and durability.
- Dielectric, fully multi-coated lenses transmit more light and clearer, brighter images. A field of view that is one of the largest in its class helps you efficiently glass your surroundings and identify your target.
- A sleek, short hinge design with rubber armor and thumb indents leaves more room for your hands creating an easier, secure, non-slip grip.
- Multi-position eyecups twist up for adjustable eye relief. A right eye diopter accomodates for focal differences in your eyes.
- Argon purging provides enhanced waterproof and fogproof performance in extreme weather conditions.
Completely redesigned, the legendary Diamondback binocular Series once again redefines the price vs performance ratio in the world of optics. The short-hinge design and upscale sleek new look grabs the eye and leaves more room for your hands-making them physically easier to hold. An all-new optical system serves up stunning views and impressive low-light performance. An ultra-wide field of view lets you efficiently cover ground and acquire subjects with ease.
Price History for Celestron Outland X 10x25 Binoculars, Black
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available in Kohl's, Amazon.com.
- At ebay.com you can purchase Celestron Outland X 10x25 Binoculars, Black for only $51.99, which is 80% less than the cost in Amazon.com ($254.95).
- The lowest price of Vortex Optics Diamondback Roof Prism Binoculars 12x50 was obtained on June 16, 2018 4:11 am.