|Price history for Kids Building Blocks Toys Set, 72 PCS Wood Blocks, Natural Wooden Stacking Cubes, Structure Tile Games, Educational and Activity Toy for Age 2, 3, 4, 5 Year Olds Up, Children, Toddlers - iPlay, iLearn|
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
- Beneficial to All Ages : Inspiring classic creativity and improving dexterity, the classic wooden block set and carry case includes 13 different shapes for your children to build to their heart's content. Their imagination will run wild creating unique masterpieces with the variety of shapes, each the perfect size for children to handle: square, rectangle, circle, half-circle, triangle, cylinder, arch, and more! The toy also can serve as "a communication tool" for the young and old!
- High-Grade Quality : The hardwood block is sturdy, solid and safe for kids. 72 natural finished, smooth-sanded hardwood blocks and the size is 13"L x 12"W x 2"H. Packaged in a handsome, wooden storage crate for easy storage. Suitable for children ages three and up. Highly durable set for indoor or outdoor use including lawns, patios, living rooms, preschools, kindergarten & anywhere else. Make your own block castle dream at anywhere.
- Development : Block play helps promote creativity and both independent and cooperative play; it also develops fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.When building blocks, children must involve the proportion, symmetry, etc., which is beneficial to the early cultivation of the concept of children.The product is not conducive to the child's imagination, and combines various kinds of building blocks together to build the object.
- Holiday deals! Nice Gift : The 72 piece hardwood block set is a staple for every classroom, daycare, preschool, home & anywhere else. As gifts for holidays, birthday party or festival (Christmas, Halloween Thanksgiving, New Year). Toddlers & Kids and perfect choice for birthday, party, parties, Christmas gift & many happy moments.
- Show Your Work :Toy Deals! Perfect size for learning, arts and crafts, playing games, drawing and more. These blocks stack and balance well together and create all sorts of castles, cabins, garages, or whatever you and your little one can imagine. 🙂 Parent welcome kids to share their works with them. Increase communication between parents and children.
CLICK 'Sold by iPlay, iLearn' ABOVE AND EXPLORE MORE WONDERFUL GOODS ~------------iPlay, iLearn-------------iPlay, iLearn CUSTOMER SERVICE - iPlay, iLearn 7x24-hour message reply (Mon-Sun). - iPlay, iLearn 30-day money back and 12-month quality guarantee. - iPlay, iLearn Hassle free replacement. ...
Helpful Books & Magazines:
The Big Book of Makerspace Projects: Inspiring Makers to Experiment, Create, and LearnMcGraw Hill Professional. 2016
Start-to-finish, fun projects for makers of all types, ages, and skill levels! This easy-to-follow guide features dozens of DIY, low-cost projects that will arm you with the skills necessary to dream up and build your own creations. The Big Book of Makerspace Projects: Inspiring Makers to Experiment, Create, and Learn offers practical tips for beginners and open-ended challenges for advanced makers. Each project features non-technical, step-by-step instructions with photos and illustrations to ensure success and expand your imagination. You will learn recyclables hacks, smartphone tweaks, paper circuits, e-textiles, musical instruments, coding and programming, 3-D printing, and much, much more! Discover how to create: • Brushbot warriors, scribble machines, and balloon hovercrafts • Smartphone illusions, holograms, and projections • Paper circuits, origami, greeting cards, and pop-ups • Dodgeball, mazes, and other interesting Scratch games • Organs, guitars, and percussion instruments • Sewed LED bracelets, art cuffs, and Arduino stuffie • Makey Makey and littleBits gadgets • Programs for plug-and-play and Bluetooth-enabled robots • 3D design and printing projects and enhancements
TouchThinkLearn: ABCChronicle Books. 2016
Using the same innovative production technique and brilliant aesthetic cheered by parents, educators, and children alike in the acclaimed TouchThinkLearn series, here is an alphabet that literally adds a new dimension to learning. Raised die-cut pieces nestled in mirroring indented cut-outs engage readers on both visual and tactile levels. An impressive gift, this exquisitely executed design object is above all else a fabulously fun and educationally essential alphabet book.
This book documents the most important exhibition of conceptual art ever undertaken, and surveys with decidedly international scope the development of idea-based art in the works of over 100 artists, from Australia, Asia, Latin America, Africa, Western and Eastern Europe, and North America. Included are scholarly essays which consider on a region-by-region basis the spread of conceptual art, as well as the "moment of rupture" when artists turned from object-based to idea-based art. Through both its text and its numerous reproductions, this book shows the degree to which the language of conceptual art is global, and its extensive look at non-Western artists redresses the relative invisibility of these places in most histories of conceptualism.
The Physics of Star TrekBasic Books. 2007
What warps when you're traveling at warp speed? What is the difference between a wormhole and a black hole? Are time loops really possible, and can I kill my grandmother before I am born? Anyone who has ever wondered “could this really happen?” will gain useful insights into the Star Trek universe (and, incidentally, the real world of physics) in this charming and accessible guide. Lawrence M. Krauss boldly goes where Star Trek has gone-and beyond. From Newton to Hawking, from Einstein to Feynman, from Kirk to Picard, Krauss leads readers on a voyage to the world of physics as we now know it and as it might one day be.
Essentials of General SurgeryLippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2012
For nearly 25 years, medical students and faculty alike have chosen Essentials of General Surgery and its companion textbook, Essentials of Surgical Specialties, for authoritative coverage of surgical information that every physician in training should know. The Fifth Edition incorporates current research from the field; new sample questions, answers, and rationales; and new tables and algorithms. A new art program presents concepts and images—including an Appendix with 50 burn images—in full color for optimal learning and retention.
In a PageLippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2017
Finally, find all of the information you need to know about a disease, all on one page! In a Page Surgery is your key to a fast and concise review of vital information. In this innovative one-page format, you can review etiology/pathophysiology, differential diagnosis, signs and symptoms, diagnostic evaluation, prognosis, and treatment options for 155 diseases and disorders. Perfect for medical students -- physician assistants, nurse practitioners and related health professionals will also find In A Page valuable.
Blocks Best Sellers Collection // Baby & Toddler Toys
Blocks Best Sellers Collection // Baby & Toddler Toys
Iplay Toys, Best Sellers Collection // Birth To 24 Month