Victorinox 4-Piece Knife Set with Fibrox Handles
- Set includes an 8-inch chef's knife, a 10-1/4-inch bread knife, a 6-inch chef/utility knife, and a 4-inch paring knife
- High carbon stainless-steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; conical ground through length and depth for a wider break point
- Blade stamped from cold-rolled steel; bolsterless edge for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening; ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer
- Handles are textured, slip resistant, and ergonomically designed for balance and comfort
- "Best-in-class" commercial grade cutlery is the knife of choice for professionals
Victorinox Cutlery is the knife of choice for professionals and consistently receives high accolades in product testing. This "best-in-class" commercial grade cutlery is now available for home use. Victorinox knives feature high carbon, stainless steel blades, hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the entire life of the blade. Victorinox handles are ergonomically designed to minimize wrist tension. They provide a natural fit. A good heft and comfortable, positive grip are indications of a well-made knife. A sure-grip handle with a finger guard is valuable feature since the handle inevitably gets greasy, wet, or both. Although cutlery steel is naturally sanitary, materials and construction details of the handle minimize crevices what would offer hospitality to bacteria. Patented, NSF approved Fibrox handles.
Related News & Articles
The best knife sets you can buyDecember 13, 2017 - Business Insider
This includes a full set of sharp knives. In fact, one of the first tasks a professional chef performs upon stepping into their kitchen is sharpening their knives. And, many chefs also hand wash their cutting implements at the end of the day. Most...
The best knife blocks you can buyDecember 20, 2017 - Business Insider
Protecting your digits is not the only reason to invest in a separate home for your cutting tools. Quality blocks will also protect your knife from becoming dull or scratched. Newer models are also bacteria resistant. If you take pride in your cutlery...