Product Description & Real Customer Reviews:
Toshiba 43-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR - Fire TV Edition
- Toshiba 4K UHD Smart TV - Fire TV Edition delivers true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and vivid colors.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, including Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more.
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa-plus, launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using just your voice.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 38.1" x 22.5" x 3.5", TV with stand: 38.1" x 23.9" x 9.1". Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, digital output (optical), antenna/cable output, audio output, Ethernet.
Toshiba 4K UHD Smart TV is a new generation of smart TVs featuring the Fire TV experience built-in and including a Voice Remote with Alexa. With true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality and access to all the movies and TV shows you love, Toshiba Fire TV Edition delivers a superior TV experience that gets smarter every day. The Voice Remote with Alexa lets you do everything you'd expect from a remote-plus, easily launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices and more, using just your voice.
The hot new 50-inch 4K Fire TV that costs just $399.99 is now available on AmazonJune 25, 2018 - Yahoo Singapore News
In fact, hundreds of our readers preordered this hot new TV, and plenty more opted for the larger 55-inch model or the smaller 43-inch version. Well, we have good news: the Toshiba 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR – Fire TV Edition has been released!...
You can now preorder Amazon's new Fire TV Edition smart TV from Best BuyMay 30, 2018 - The Verge
Best Buy has announced that its Toshiba 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Fire TV Edition — the result of a partnership with Amazon — is now available for preorder both through BestBuy.com and Amazon.com. The Fire TV Edition Toshiba TVs will come in three sizes...
The best TVs under £500 in 2018April 23, 2018 - TechRadar
And if the smart platform on your chosen TV is limited, it's really not very expensive to add a streaming HDMI stick (like an Amazon Fire TV or Roku dongle). Going for a separate solution may even If you're looking for the best TV for the money...
The best TV deals of Black Friday 2017 from Walmart, Best Buy, and moreNovember 21, 2017 - The Verge
If you're in the market for a wall-consuming TV set, you'll have a couple of great options under $2,000. Amazon will have a Sony 75-inch 4K smart LED TV (2017 Model) for $1,999, down from $2,498, and 70-inch version for $1,199, down from $1,498. Costco...
TCL 55R617May 10, 2018 - PCMag
The ultra HD (UHD, or 4K) TCL 6-Series supports high dynamic range (HDR) content encoded in both HDR10 and Dolby Vision. This means most HDR video available on streaming services and on Ultra HD Blu-rays will display in HDR on the TV....
Samsung UN55NU8000FXZAMay 10, 2018 - PCMag
Bixby is a handy feature that would have distinguished Samsung's smart TVs as particularly advanced two years ago. However, with Android TV and Amazon Fire TV already incorporating Google Assistant and Alexa respectively, and with the Fire TV and...
Element Roku TV (50-Inch)January 5, 2018 - PCMag
The Roku TV platform has enabled many lesser-known and budget TV manufacturers to offer connected sets with streaming services. TCL's excellent P-series and C-series TVs use Roku TV, for instance, as do several Hisense and Sharp models. Element...
What Is 8K? Should You Buy a New TV or Wait?January 23, 2018 - PCMag
Commercial content trickles out even slower than the TVs that can display it, and even now most of what you find on Amazon or Netflix will be HD at best. It took years for Ultra HD Blu-ray to shake out as the physical media component for 4K, and for...
Best TV 2018: Which TV should I buy?November 22, 2017 - Tech Advisor
A new generation of HDR (High Dynamic Range) UHD TVs arrived in 2017 which offer higher peak whites and better colour depth than what we have now. However, to With a voice-activated assistant onboard, you'll be able to adjust the volume and change...