Stalkmarket 100% Compostable Sugar Cane Fiber Soup Bowl, 32-Ounce, 500-Count Case
- 100% Tree and Plastic free, Made from sustainable resources
- This product meets ASTM D6400 or D6868, and is intended to be composted in a municiple or commercial facility operated in accordance with best composting management practices.
- Microwave-Safe, Freezable, Oil and Cut-resistant
- Contaminant-free manufacturing process
- Product is 99% USDA certified biobased product
Bringing high quality compostable products to the market for over 15 years, Stalkmarket is the leading supplier of 100% compostable plant-based coffee cups, lids, tableware, cutlery and food packaging. All Stalkmarket products are BPI certified compostable and made from all-natural and sustainable resources. Stalkmarket Heavy Duty Fiber Plates, bowls and take out boxes are made from fully sustainable natural plant fiber. No trees or petroleum based materials were used to make these products which means not only a reduction in the destruction of our forests but also a reduction in other harmful toxics wastes from petroleum based plastics and Styrofoam. This comprehensive line of 100% pre-consumer recycled fiber products come in a variety of sizes to suit your many needs. Stalkmarket sugarcane products also mix and match perfectly with other Stalkmarket family of compostable products like Planet+ paper hot and cold cups, Jaya clear PLA cold cups and cutlery and the fashionable Wasara product lines - All of which are available on Amazon. All green. All the time. That’s us.
Stalkmarket 100% Compostable Sugar Cane Fiber Soup Bowl, 32-Ounce, 500-Count Case, Stalkmarket
|Current Price||$98.86||February 17, 2018|
|Highest Price||$98.86||February 15, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$98.86||February 15, 2018|
Last price changes
|$98.86||February 15, 2018|