Product Description & Real Customer Reviews:
Solmeta GMAX-GD Photo/Video GPS BDS Dual-positioning Geotagger & Bluetooth Shutter Release for Nikon D5, D810, D800, D4, D3, D700, D300S...with 4GB Flash,1900mAh Li-ion, Altimeter, eCompass, LCD...
1 used from $ 219.99
- Embeds location, time, shooting direction into video or image EXIF for Nikon D5, D4s, D4, D3-series, D810A, D810, D800, D800E, D500, D700, D300S, D300, D2x, D2xs, D2Hs, D200
- Dual-positioning systems: GPS and BeiDou (BDS) provide 20% more location accuracy than GPS alone, faster signal acquisition
- Can act as a stand-alone "Trace Logger" while sailing, hiking, flying, skiing, traveling, etc. 4GB Course Logger plus altitude & speed data, runs 18hrs without camera battery drain
- Measures Barometric or GPS/BDS altitude, user can choose their preferred altitude data base on actual environment
- Bluetooth technology enables the iPhone itself used as a remote triggering device for the user's DSLR camera. 2 years Mfg. Warranty!
GMAX preferred by professional photographers and photo enthusiasts who appreciate its dependability, quality, remarkable features and solid Seeing Is Believing GMAX's bright, amply-sized, back-lighted LCD screen is easy to read at 1.52*0.63 inches. LCD can display this...and more GPS location Altitude - even inside a moving airplane, train, car or helicopter! Time and Date (UTC and local time) Speed Compass and Shooting direction Heading (useful for sail, flight and trekking) Attitudes of Pitch and Roll Satellite signal acquisition status Power status Smart power & Battery Drain 1900mAh Li battery with "smart technology" insures no energy is drained from your camera battery! A single charge supports 18 hr. of continuous working...leaving your camera battery to do what it was designed to do! But, when the power close to run out, it will automatically switch to use your camera battery as backup...so you can keep right on shooting! To further conserve power, switch on GMAX's "Auto" mode, which puts GMAX to "sleep" and wakes it up every time you turn your camera on/off. The GMAX is always on standby it reacquires its satellite signals in seconds, not minutes! Feeling "Up in the Air"? Engage either GMAX's built-in barometric altimeter (which is adjustable!) or its GPS altimeter to record accurate altitude readings (mountain climbers, snow skiers, hang glide enthusiasts, pilots, air travelers - take note!) Still want more? "GMAX-Remoter" App allows your iPhone as a wireless remote to control camera focus and shutter release Use GMAX as an external timer for shutter release. Shooting start time, end time and interval can all be set on your GMAX Use GMAX as an extraordinarily accurate, independent clock with automatically adjusting 0.1sec accuracy No GPS Satellite Signal? No Problem! "Indoor lock" will help
Solmeta GMAX-GD Photo/Video GPS BDS Dual-positioning Geotagger & Bluetooth Shutter Release for Nikon D5, D810, D800, D4, D3, D700, D300S...with 4GB Flash,1900mAh Li-ion, Altimeter, eCompass, LCD..., Solmeta
|Current Price||$229.99||August 20, 2018|
|Highest Price||$229.99||August 11, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$229.99||August 11, 2018|
Last price changes
|$229.99||August 11, 2018|