Product Description & Real Customer Reviews:
Raymarine Instrument I70S 4" Color Display
- 4.1 inch Super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather optically bonded display technology delivers Brighter colors, Sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- New glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine seamless and gs series multifunction displays
- Simple user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise Operation in all conditions
- Customizable data displays of depth-hull, speed, wind and more
i70s color instrument, Mfg# E70327, 4 inch LCD with 160 degree viewing angle. Data views include: wind, speed, depth-hull, tridata, engine, environment, fuel, navigation, ais repeater, and other NMEA2000 data.
|Current Price||$433.04||October 14, 2018|
|Highest Price||$433.29||September 7, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$433.04||October 6, 2018|
Last price changes
|$433.04||October 6, 2018|
|$433.22||September 26, 2018|
|$433.28||September 25, 2018|
|$433.29||September 7, 2018|
Raymarine Wireless Wind Performance Sailing PackFebruary 2, 2018 - Boating Magazine (press release)
Convenience, simplicity and performance are the primary features the i70 Wireless Wind system pack. It includes the i70s color instrument, wireless wind system, depth, speed and temperature sensors....
Gearing up for 2017January 20, 2017 - Cruising World
The adage goes that what's old eventually becomes new again. While this applies to some yacht-design elements and sailhandling equipment, it does not describe the flat-out straight-line evolution in marine electronics, which become more powerful and...
Budgeting for ElectronicsMarch 1, 2017 - Cruising World
Fortunately, intense competition among the Big Four in marine components — B&G, Furuno, Garmin and Raymarine — has brought prices down, while innovative designers keep finding ways to pack ever more bells and whistles into every circuit board....