Product Description & Real Customer Reviews:
Nest Security Camera, Keep An Eye On What Matters to You, From Anywhere, For Indoor Use, Works with Alexa
27 used from $ 124.99
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- DON'T MISS A THING WITH NEST ALERTS: Whether the kids just came home from school or the dog has decided to eat those new pillows you just bought; the Nest Cam sees it all! Get alerts through your Nest App whenever the camera detects movement and activity. And the coolest part is that the Nest Cam can tell the difference between movement from say a hand getting into a cookie jar, and a person entering a room. Person Alerts and Activity Alerts can help keep your home safe even if you aren't there.
- BE HEARD WITH NEST: Nest Cam Indoor has a built-in speaker and mic, so you can hear what's happening at home. Or tell the dog to get off the couch.
- SET IT UP ANYWHERE: The compact size of the Nest Cam makes installation a breeze. Nest Cam Indoor's stand works in all kinds of homes, on all types of surfaces. Set it down on something flat, like a table or shelf. The Nest Cam has a built-in magnet so you can stick it to something metallic. Use the removable wall plate to attach Nest Cam to a wall. Or you can unscrew the camera from the base and attach it to any standard tripod mount.
- WORKS WITH NEST: Nest has worked hard to design thoughtful devices to help keep you safe and secure. Nest devices not only communicate with each other but also with the other smart devices around your home. Your Nest Secure can use your smart light bulbs to help get your attention in the event of an emergency; your smart washer and dryer can take the data from Nest and run the next load of laundry when energy demand is low. Look for the Works with Nest badge and let Nest handle the rest.
Home security has never looked so good. The Nest Cam Indoor is the perfect addition to any home. The Nest Cam Indoor is beautifully designed and it plugs into power, so you never have to worry about dead batteries. With motion and activity alerts, the Nest Cam helps you stay informed about what's happening even if you aren't home. You'll get a notification when the kids come back from school, when the dog decides to eat those new pillows you bought, or when someone enters your home who shouldn't. Nest Cam Indoor also features a built-in speaker and microphone allowing you to listen in and speak to whoever is there. Nest is focused on making simple, human, delightful things. That’s how we’re creating the thoughtful home: A home that takes care of the people inside it and the world around it.
Nest Security Camera, Keep An Eye On What Matters to You, From Anywhere, For Indoor Use, Works with Alexa, NESFH
|Current Price||$170.09||October 10, 2018|
|Highest Price||$184.70||July 1, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$159.99||September 18, 2018|
Last price changes
|$169.02||October 16, 2018|
|$169.03||October 15, 2018|
|$169.02||October 15, 2018|
|$169.04||October 14, 2018|
|$169.15||October 14, 2018|
7 Indoor security cameras to monitor your home when you're awayOctober 2, 2018 - Gadget Flow (blog)
With the latest technology, home security cameras are smaller, more powerful, and more affordable than ever. Whether you're looking to combat home invasions or simply keep an eye on your kids before you're home from work, an indoor security camera can...
The Amazon Echo starter kit: 6 Alexa devices to kickstart your smart homeMay 16, 2018 - Gearbrain
The Amazon Echo and Echo Dot smart speakers are fun, useful and entertaining devices in their own right. They play music, answer questions, read the news, play games, tell jokes, set timers and much more besides. But before long, the 'Smart Home'...
Jenny McCarthy's Security Camera Footage Will Make You Wonder If Her House Is HauntedJuly 17, 2018 - HouseBeautiful.com
If you don't believe in ghosts, Jenny McCarthy's latest Facebook post might change your mind. The actress shared a creepy AF video that could make any non-believer fill their homes with crystals and burn sage in every corner....
Best smart security camera options for rentersApril 19, 2018 - Gearbrain
The Cam Indoor, which GearBrain reviewed, is a small security camera which records in 720p HD and streams that footage to your phone or tablet via the Nest app. It also taps into the Nest ecosystem and can be configured to only record while you are...
Review: Amazon Cloud CameraNovember 9, 2017 - WIRED
It's all very neat, and even if you're not fully invested in Alexa around your house, the $120 camera is so easy to set up and use, it makes sense as a purchase for anyone who wants to keep an additional (electronic) eye on their home. how to work...
The best removable and landlord-friendly smart home tech for rentersApril 5, 2018 - Gearbrain
Picking between Alexa and Google Assistant — between an Amazon Echo and a Google Home — mostly falls down to personal preference, as the majority of smart home devices work with both. Lights. Share using They are cheap, very easy to set up and...
5 reasons to get a smart lock alreadyJuly 25, 2018 - CNET
Some people might find in-home delivery a bit uncomfortable, but with proper surveillance (an Amazon Key kit includes a smart camera), you can keep an eye on everyone who enters. If you own an August smart lock, August Access offers in-home delivery...
Here is what you are missing out on if you are not with FiosDecember 14, 2017 - BGR
For $79.99 per month online, plus taxes, equipment charges & other fees, you can get Fios Gigabit Connection (with internet speeds up to 940/880 Mbps) as well as a Custom TV package and home phone service. . Highlights from Thursday's roundup...
How much does it cost to turn the average house into a smart home?July 24, 2018 - Gearbrain
Most people's idea of a smart home will be adding a smart speaker or smart home hub that can control basic devices like lights, plugs and perhaps a door lock and security camera. But what if you want to make your entire home smarter? We're talking...