Lowepro ProTactic 350 AW - A Professional Camera Backpack for 1-2 Pro DSLR Cameras and 13" Laptop
1 used from $ 130.00
- Fits 1-2 Pro DSLRs, one with up to 24-70mm f/2.8 lens attached, 6 lenses/speed lights, 13" laptop, tripod and accessories
- Never miss a critical mission thanks four access points: the molded, turret-loading top, quick-grab from both sides, and full, back entry for set-up and security
- Create limitless set-ups with a robust, SlipLock compatible strap system
- Get versatile with five modular accessories - water bottle pouch, accessory case, tripod cup and two cinch straps - all Slip Lock-compatible and included with pack
- ProTactic features ActivZone System technology to deliver targeted support at shoulder blades, lumbar and waist for comfort on the move
The Lowepro Pro Tactic 350 AW Digital SLR Camera Backpack delivers high performance to pro photographers. Get versatile with five modular accessories. The ActivZone System technology delivers targeted support and comfort. Pack the maximum amount of gear thanks to the MaxFit System of padded and adjustable dividers. Store your laptop in the CradleFit pocket. Built-in All Weather AW Cover. Fits: 1-2 Pro DSLRs, attached 24-70mm f/2.8 lens, 5-6 extra lenses, a flash, 13" laptop, tripod or monopod, and accessories.
Lowepro ProTactic 350 AW - A Professional Camera Backpack for 1-2 Pro DSLR Cameras and 13" Laptop, DayMen US, Inc.
|Current Price||$126.69||June 16, 2018|
|Highest Price||$126.69||June 16, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$126.69||June 16, 2018|
Last price changes
|$126.69||June 16, 2018|
Lowepro ProTactic 350 AW Review
Lowerpro ProTactic 350 AW Intro: Mid Sized high end professional backpack to carry DSLR/ Mirror less Cameras Technical Specifications:- Internal Dimensions: ...
The ULTIMATE Backpack For The MAVIC PRO
No pack is perfect, but this comes close. Check out my review of the LowePro Fastpack 150 AW II. FTR, I am not paid by anyone, including Lowepro for these or ...
Lowepro's ProTactic 450 AW Shows Potential to Become the Best Photo Backpack I'll Ever UseSeptember 16, 2014 - Fstoppers
Lowepro claims the ProTactic 450 AW can fit 1-2 pro-level DSLRs (one with up to a 70-200mm f/2.8 attached), up to eight lenses OR speed lights, a 15" laptop, a tripod, and various accessories. Below is a list of what I could fit while still somewhat...
Lowepro Brings Much Needed Refresh to Pro Collection, Includes New Hard CasesSeptember 15, 2014 - Fstoppers
Also new are the Trekker, the Toploader and Protactic lines. To differentiate among existing, foam-filled and single set-up camera cases in the market today, each Hardside case includes a protective and fully customizable photo/video insert with...
Lowepro ProTactic 350 AW Camera BackpackOctober 30, 2014 - PhotoReview.com.au
Announced in September, the Lowepro ProTactic series of camera backpacks has been designed for photographers who require quick access to their cameras and lenses plus versatile configuration capability. These bags come in two sizes: the ProTactic...