Product Description & Real Customer Reviews:
Garmin echoMAP CHIRP 54cv with transducer, 010-01799-01
2 used from $ 238.91
- CLEARVÜ SCANNING SONAR - Shows you more of what is in the water around your boat. This high-frequency sonar gives near-photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish.
- CHIRP SONAR - CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information. CHIRP sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation.
- BUILT-IN MAPS AND CHARTS - Available with U.S. BlueChart g2 charts. U.S. LakeVü HD maps and Canada LakeVü HD sold separately.
- CLEAR SCANNING SONAR - The cv series comes with built-in 500 W CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar. The sv series offers all of the same features plus CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar.
- BEST-IN-CLASS INTERNAL 5 Hz GPS - Internal 5 Hz GPS updates position and heading 5 times per second to make marking and returning accurately to waypoints easier.
Following in the success of the echoMAP CHIRP combo series, Garmin is proud to announce the new echoMAP CHIRP combos with ClearVü scanning sonar technology. The cv series offers built-in CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü. The sv series gives you built-in CHIRP traditional sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü capabilities. Each display size for the echoMAP combos is offered with either U.S. BlueChart g2 charts, U.S. LakeVü HD maps, Canada LakeVü HD maps or a worldwide basemap. New Garmin Quickdraw Contours software feature lets you create your own maps, with up to 1-foot contour lines, on any body of water.
|Current Price||$271.49||November 10, 2018|
|Highest Price||$304.49||July 5, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$271.49||November 10, 2018|
Last price changes
|$271.49||November 10, 2018|
|$291.59||August 6, 2018|
|$304.48||July 12, 2018|
|$304.32||July 9, 2018|
|$304.49||July 5, 2018|