Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
- Connecting Animal Blocks, vehicles has sturdy ABS tires. Joints can swing. Set help develop kids hand-eye coordination, color and shape recognition, counting and sorting, and spatial relationships. The set of wooden blocks provides an opportunity for a child to pass the hours constructing different plants, animals and More! Allowing children to experience flexibility and simplicity using their creative mind to build structures of any size, best educational stacking blocks kits for your kids
- Toy deals! Included connecting blocks. No more tears over falling towers and the size is 9.5"L x 9.5"W x 5.90"H. Wooden building block set contain 120 Pcs blocks with 5 animals(Crocodile,Lion, Giraffe, zebra and Elephant ), 6 different plant shapes, 1 push vehicles, 12 forest jigsaw puzzles, 12 alphabet blocks and colorful geometric blocks. Blocks are an essential learning tool for future maths skills, 3D perception and develop fine finger skills and gross motor skills.
- Holiday deals! Contains connectable letters. This set offers the opportunity for younger kids to experiment with the laws of physics while giving older kids an outlet for their creativity. Highly durable set for indoor or outdoor use including lawns, patios, living rooms, preschools, kindergarten & anywhere else. This toy provide learning, educational thinking, shape recognition, problem solving, communication, social skills, creativity, hand to eye coordination, sports, play and skills
- Best gift for kids birthday, party, parties, christmas gift & many happy moments. As gifts for holidays, birthday party or festival (Christmas, Halloween Thanksgiving, New Year). Encourages active play and animal identification ability. Great gift for unisex, baby infant, boys, girls, preschool kids, toddlers, children, preschooler that at any age(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 yrs old). Great for parties and indoor/outdoor activities! Encourages active play and develops hand-eye coordination.
- All blocks are both machine and hand polished for an extra smooth finish for delicate little hands. 100%Lead and BPA free. We will give the child a beautiful growth environment. This toy meets standards set by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM 963), European Committee for Standardization (CE EN71), and other international safety requirements. Unique suitable for kids bedroom, kindergarten, nursery school and playroom to develop imagination and creativity.
Parent and baby animals are the Forest Friends of Mudpuppy's sweet block puzzle. Lorena Siminovich of Petit Collage has illustrated owls, raccoons, deer, foxes, brown bears, and squirrels. Turn the blocks to put together six different views of nature at its gentlest moments!
Helpful Books & Magazines:
The Egg and IHarperCollins. 2016
When Betty MacDonald married a marine and moved to a small chicken farm on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, she was largely unprepared for the rigors of life in the wild. With no running water, no electricity, a house in need of constant repair, and days that ran from four in the morning to nine at night, the MacDonalds had barely a moment to put their feet up and relax. And then came the children. Yet through every trial and pitfall—through chaos and catastrophe—this indomitable family somehow, mercifully, never lost its sense of humor. A beloved literary treasure for more than half a century, Betty MacDonald's The Egg and I is a heartwarming and uproarious account of adventure and survival on an American frontier.
The daughter of renowned composer Alan Hovhaness, Jean Nandi grew up without the shadow of disability until the age of twenty, when symptoms of muscle weakness and pain marked the beginning of a slowly progressive disability. In the face of steadily increasing pressuress Nandi would spend time travelling abroad.
Mimesis as Make-believeHarvard University Press. 1990
Representations--in visual arts and fiction--play an important part in our lives and culture. Walton presents here a theory of the nature of representation which illuminates its many varieties and goes a long way toward explaining its importance. Walton's theory also provides solutions to thorny philosophical problems concerning the existence of fictitious beings. Throughout, his analysis is illustrated by a rich array of examples drawn from literature, painting, sculpture, theater, and film.
The 80/10/10 DietFoodNSport . 2012
Dr. Doug Graham has taken the increasingly popular and tremendously successful low-fat, plant-based diet and turbo-charged it for unprecedented, off-the-charts results. Eclipsing even the astounding benefits so well documented by renowned health professionals who also advocate low-fat eating, Dr. Graham's plan is the first to present a low-fat diet and lifestyle program based exclusively around whole, fresh, uncooked fruits and vegetables. From effortless body weight management to unprecedented vibrant health and disease reversal to blockbuster athletic performance, The 80/10/10 Diet delivers in ways no other plan can even hope to match. But instead of reading our own tireless advocacy, here are stories of 811 success from around the world.
World of Warcraft: StormrageSimon and Schuster. 2010
When the world of Azeroth was young, the god-like titans brought order to it by reshaping its lands and seas. Throughout their great work, they followed a magnificent design for what they envisioned Azeroth would become. Although the titans departed Azeroth long ago, that design endures to this day. It is known as the Emerald Dream, a lush and savagely primal version of the... WORLD OF WARCRAFT Many are the mysteries surrounding the Emerald Dream and its reclusive guardians, the green dragonflight. In times past, druids have entered the Dream to monitor the ebb and flow of life on Azeroth in their never-ending quest to maintain the delicate balance of nature. However, not all dreams are pleasant ones. Recently the Emerald Nightmare, an area of corruption within the Emerald Dream, began growing in size, transforming the Dream into a realm of unimaginable horror. Green dragons have been unexpectedly caught up in the Nightmare, emerging from it with shattered minds and twisted bodies. Druids who have entered the darkening Dream lately have found it difficult -- sometimes even impossible -- to escape. Nor are these the Nightmare's only victims: more and more people are being affected. Even Malfurion Stormrage, first and foremost of the druids on Azeroth, may have fallen victim to this growing threat. As uncontrollable nightmares spread across the world, a desperate quest begins to find and free the archdruid. Soon nature's enemies will learn the true meaning of the name STORMRAGE
The Very Hungry CaterpillarPenguin. 2016
The all-time classic picture book, from generation to generation, sold somewhere in the world every 30 seconds! Have you shared it with a child or grandchild in your life? For the first time, Eric Carle’s The Very Hungry Caterpillar is now available in e-book format, perfect for storytime anywhere. As an added bonus, it includes read-aloud audio of Eric Carle reading his classic story. This fine audio production pairs perfectly with the classic story, and it makes for a fantastic new way to encounter this famous, famished caterpillar.
The Unicorn in the BarnHoughton Mifflin Harcourt. 2017
For years people have claimed to see a mysterious white deer in the woods around Chinaberry Creek. It always gets away. One evening, Eric Harper thinks he spots it. But a deer doesn’t have a coat that shimmers like a pearl. And a deer certainly isn’t born with an ivory horn curling from its forehead. When Eric discovers the unicorn is hurt and being taken care of by the vet next door and her daughter, Allegra, his life is transformed. A tender tale of love, loss, and the connections we make, The Unicorn in the Barn shows us that sometimes ordinary life takes extraordinary turns.
Secrets of the UFOL/L Research. 1977
A summary of the twenty five years of philosophical study that preceded the Ra contact. This study began with investigation into the metaphysical aspects of the UFO phenomenon. The progression from physical sightings to metaphysical implications is carefully traced in SECRETS OF THE UFO and serves as an introduction to the LAW OF ONE series. From the book: "The information in this book is eider nonsense or it is the most centrally important thing that you could possibly learn. It is allegedly the answer to the strange riddle of the UFO's. The information contained herein is not speculation or theory, but a condensation and edited arrangement of received communications from the UFOs. The obvious weakness of this contactee information is that evidential proof of its validity is not obtainable. Its strength lies in its sheer bulk and in the similarity of messages produced by sources widely scattered around the world. The last 25 years have produced millions of words of these communications allegedly originating within the UFOs. "Approximately 15 million people in the U.S. have reported seeing UFOs, more than 2000 contact cases have been reported, and about 700 landings have left trace evidence. There is no longer any real doubt that UFOs exist. The question is: Who are they? And why are they here? It is quite possible that understanding them is the most important endeavor which we can undertake. "A ufologist is a detective who is exploring the single largest mystery of our time. As he wends his way through the elaborate maze of red herrings, misinformation, cover-ups, fanatics, skeptics, true believers and nonbelievers, he my well find that his most valuable ally in his search is a good sense of humor. "Or, as Groucho Marx said, 'Either he's dead or my watch has stopped '" -- Don Elkins and Carla L. Rueckert, 1976
A Constructivist Approach to Block Play in Early ChildhoodCengage Learning. 2017
The value of block building in early childhood programs is reinforced in this new and comprehensive book. Current issues of interest to educators and parents receive special attention: how gender influences block play, establishing home-school connections, choosing and implementing relevant assessments, strategies for incorporating IEP/IFSP goals for children with special needs and abilities, and findings regarding brain development and play. Theory into Practice activities help the user take those important first steps to implementing the strategies discussed.
We'll Always Have ParisPan Macmillan. 2016
As a bored, moody teenager, Emma Beddington came across a copy of French ELLE in the library of her austere Yorkshire school. As she turned the pages, full of philosophy, sex and lipstick, she realized that her life had one purpose and one purpose only: she needed to be French. Instead of skulking in her bedroom listening to The Smiths or trudging to Betty's Tea Room to buy fondant fancies, she would be free and solitary, sitting outside the Café de Flore with a Scottie dog at her feet, a Moleskine on the table and a Gauloise trembling on her lower lip. And so she set about becoming French: she did a French exchange, albeit in Casablanca; she studied French history at university, and spent the holidays in France with her French boyfriend. Eventually, after a family tragedy, she found herself living in Paris, with the same French boyfriend and two half-French children. Her dream had come true, but how would reality match up? Gradually Emma realized that she might have found Paris, but what she really needed to find was home. Written with enormous wit and warmth, We'll Always Have Paris is a memoir for anyone who has ever worn a Breton T-shirt and wondered, however fleetingly, if they could pass for une vraie Parisienne.
#AskTurbo. Answering 400 OF YOUR QUESTIONS! #RipTurbo
#ESA2014 (YELLOW) Tales of Symphonia by Baffan (NG+ Any%)