Product Description & Real Customer Reviews:
Extech 42545 High Temperature Infrared Thermometer
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output.
- Measures surface temperature from -58 to 1832°F (-50 to 1000°C).
- 50 to 1 distance to target ratio (Example: at 50" distance measures 1" area)
- Laser pointer improves aim
- Adjustable emissivity from 0.1 to 1.0 for use on most surface areas
Wireless USB interface transmits temperature data to a PC Adjustable high/low alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds programmed limits. Adjustable emissivity for better accuracy on different surfaces. MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF features display highest, lowest, average, and MAX minus MIN values. High Resolution of 0.1º up to 199.9º. Laser pointer identifies target area. Large backlit display. Automatic Data Hold. Automatic Power Off Model 42545. Highest 50 to 1 distance to target ratio measures smaller surface areas at greater distances. Widest Temperature range from -58 to 1832°F (-50 to 1000°C)