Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
- ►UNLEASH YOUR CHILD'S IMAGINATION & CREATIVITY! - It's finally time to offer your child a fun, creative and educational toys set designed to engage, excite and educate! The ETI Toys premium STEM supported building and engineering blocks set is here to make learning easy and fun! Science, Technology, Education and Math skills are vitally important for your child's future and we make sure they are developed from a very young age
- ►HELP DEVELOP YOUR KID'S SENSES & LEARNING SKILLS! - Our Ultimate Blocks set includes 109 colourful and high-quality, oversized ABS plastic bricks and gears which will promote your child's hand-eye coordination, problem-solving skills and enhance creativity and imagination! Plus, your child will never get bored, since the building possibilities are endless
- ►THE GREATEST EDUCATIONAL GIFT FOR EVERY OCCASION! - Looking for a fun and educational toy for your child, grandchild, nephew or niece? The ETI Toys Ultimate Blocks learning and playing set is here to help build teamwork and encourage quality family bonding while enhancing divergent thinking and spatial visualization
- ►FUN FOR YOUR CHILD, SUPER-CONVENIENT FOR YOU! - Cleaning up after playtime will become a breeze, since your jumbo building blocks are super-easy to clean and come with a handy storage box for your maximum convenience! And the best part? Our toys are tested by an independent third-party and are certified non-toxic, BPA-safe, Lead-safe and skin-safe!
- ►ABOVE ALL, WE WANT TO PUT A SMILE ON YOUR CHILD'S FACE! - When it comes to your child's safety and physical and educational wellbeing, you don't have to compromise! Our educational STEM toys are designed by child education experts in order to spark creativity and imagination without posing any risk! Can you really afford to miss out on this chance to boost your child's potential?
Helpful Books & Magazines:
Parenting Beyond Pink & BlueTen Speed Press. 2014
A guide that helps parents focus on their children's unique strengths and inclinations rather than on gendered stereotypes to more effectively bring out the best in their individual children, for parents of infants to middle schoolers. Reliance on Gendered Stereotypes Negatively Impacts Kids Studies on gender and child development show that, on average, parents talk less to baby boys and are less likely to use numbers when speaking to little girls. Without meaning to, we constantly color-code children, segregating them by gender based on their presumed interests. Our social dependence on these norms has far-reaching effects, such as leading girls to dislike math or increasing aggression in boys. In this practical guide, developmental psychologist (and mother of two) Christia Spears Brown uses science-based research to show how over-dependence on gender can limit kids, making it harder for them to develop into unique individuals. With a humorous, fresh, and accessible perspective, Parenting Beyond Pink & Blueaddresses all the issues that contemporary parents should consider—from gender-segregated birthday parties and schools to sports, sexualization, and emotional intelligence. This guide empowers parents to help kids break out of pink and blue boxes to become their authentic selves.
Beyond Smoke and MirrorsCambridge University Press. 2010
Global climate change is one of the most important issues humanity faces today. This book assesses the sensible, senseless and biased proposals for averting the potentially disastrous consequences of global warming, allowing the reader to draw their own conclusions on switching to more sustainable energy provision. Burton Richter is a Nobel Prize-winning scientist who has served on many US and international review committees on climate change and energy issues. He provides a concise overview of our knowledge and uncertainties within climate change science , discusses current energy demand and supply patterns, and the energy options available to cut emissions of greenhouse gases. Written in non-technical language, this book presents a balanced view of options for moving from our heavy reliance on fossil fuels into a much more sustainable energy system, and is accessible to a wide range of readers without scientific backgrounds - students, policymakers, and the concerned citizen.
MarketPsychJohn Wiley & Sons. 2010
An investor's guide to understanding the most elusive (yet most important) aspect of successful investing - yourself. Why is it that the investing performance of so many smart people reliably and predictably falls short? The answer is not that they know too little about the markets. In fact, they know too little about themselves. Combining the latest findings from the academic fields of behavioral finance and experimental psychology with the down-and-dirty real-world wisdom of successful investors, Drs. Richard Peterson and Frank Murtha guide both new and experienced investors through the psychological learning process necessary to achieve their financial goals. In an easy and entertaining style that masks the book’s scientific rigor, the authors make complex scientific insights readily understandable and actionable, shattering a number of investing myths along the way. You will gain understanding of your true investing motivations, learn to avoid the unseen forces that subvert your performance, and build your investor identity - the foundation for long-lasting investing success. Replete with humorous games, insightful self-assessments, entertaining exercises, and concrete planning tools, this book goes beyond mere education. MarketPsych: How to Manage Fear and Build Your Investor Identity functions as a psychological outfitter for your unique investing journey, providing the tools, training and equipment to help you navigate the right paths, stay on them, and see your journey through to success.
Kenton Cast Iron ToysSchiffer Pub Limited. 1999
Kenton toys include the authentic Gene Autry toy pistol, children's savings banks, toy stoves, trains, circus caravans, cars, fire trucks, and more. This book shows hundreds of Kenton toys in color photos and traces the Ohio company from its days as a boomtown hardware manufacturer in the 19th century through two world wars. The growth of the American toy industry is reflected in the chronicle of this important company.
You Can Do The CubePenguin UK. 2008
Are you going cube-crazy? This easy to follow guide has everything you need to know about the Rubik's cube. From simple step-by-step instructions showing how to complete it, to how the cube was invented, plus lots of other cube challenges to test your skills - it's time to get cubing!