Product Description & Real Customer Reviews:
Bose A20 Aviation Headset with Bluetooth Dual Plug Cable, Black
1 used from $ 999.95
- 30% greater active noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets. Connectivity Technology: Wired/Wireless
- 30% less clamping force than conventional aviation headsets. The ergonomic control module includes an auxiliary audio input with intercom/AUX priority switching, ideal for dedicated GPS and traffic warning systems
- Clear audio with active equalization. Simple, intuitive headset operation-plug it in, turn it on, go flying
- Now with Bluetooth audio and communications interface for connectivity with your communications and navigation devices
- Customizable audio prioritization control lets you mute an audio signal when receiving a communication, or mix the two together
No matter why you fly, the Bose A20 Aviation Headset is engineered to improve the experience. It provides 30% greater noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets, which helps you stay focused on your flying. It provides clear audio with active equalization. And its minimal clamping force makes even your longest flights more comfortable. In addition, the A20 headset offers a full range of features, including a high-performance electret microphone with a Bluetooth audio and communications interface, customizable audio prioritization control with “mute” and “mix” settings and simple, intuitive operation for plug-and-fly convenience. You can choose the left or right ear cup to connect the mic. The A20 headset is certified to FAA TSO C139 standards. It's among the lightest of all active noise cancelling headsets, with a weight of just 12 ounces. No other headset offers this unique combination of features and benefits.
Bose A20 Aviation Headset with Bluetooth Dual Plug Cable, Black, Bose Corporation
|Current Price||$1,095.95||July 6, 2018|
|Highest Price||$1,095.95||June 30, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$1,095.95||June 30, 2018|
Last price changes
|$1,095.95||June 30, 2018|
FULL LIST: Which tech brands will Amazon Australia launch with?November 21, 2017 - finder.com.au
It's no secret that Amazon is gearing up for its full retail launch in Australia, with many predicting that the launch will happen on "Black Friday" (which of course happens to be this Friday). Amazon hasn't formally announced which brands it will...
Why CNN reported 'Slavery's Last Stronghold'March 18, 2012 - CNN (blog)
By John D. Sutter, CNN. (CNN) - On Sunday, CNN Digital released a special report called "Slavery's Last Stronghold." It focuses on current-day slavery in Mauritania, a West African country where an estimated 10% to 20% of people are enslaved. In 1981...