Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
- Large Tru-Reflection Mirror engages baby's developing vision; Two-color spinning ball engages baby's curiosity
- Bold, red ladybug attracts baby's developing visual skills. Rotating/clicking bee engages growing baby.
- Easy back stands on floor; Soft frame construction is perfect for baby's environment
- 7 baby-friendly classical melodies; Volume control; Colorful and easy to grasp caterpillar handle
- Soft, flexible plastic with bright primary colors make this ball fun and easy for little fingers to bend, squeeze, grasp, and roll; Rolling chime ball inside for additional sounds and visual stimulation
Helpful Books & Magazines:
ArchitectureJohn Wiley & Sons. 2014
"This is an introduction to the basic vocabulary of architectural design, updated with new information on emerging trends and recent developments. The book is a visual reference that helps both students and professionals understand the vocabulary of architectural design by examining how space and form are ordered in the environment"--
Fundamentals of MicroelectronicsWiley. 2013
This text is an unbound, binder-ready edition. By helping students develop an intuitive understanding of the subject, Fundamentals of Microelectronics teaches them to think like engineers. The second edition of Razavis Fundamentals of Microelectronics retains its hallmark emphasis on analysis by inspection and building students design intuition. It incorporates a host of new pedagogical features that make the book easy to teach and learn from, including application sidebars; self-check problems with answers; simulation problems with SPICE and MULTISIM; and an expanded problem set that is organized by degree of difficulty and clearly associated with specific chapter sections.