Arlo Certified: Tenergy 3.7V Arlo Battery Fast Charger and 650mAh RCR123A Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries for Arlo Wireless Security Cameras (VMC3030/VMK3200/VMS3330/3430/3530),UL UN Certified, 8-Pack
1 used from $ 69.37
- CHARGER AND BATTERY FOR ARLO SECURITY CAMERAS - Lithium-ion rechargeable RCR123A battery and charger specifically designed to work with Arlo Security Cameras seamlessly. Works with Arlo Wire-Free HD Security Cameras (VMC3030/VMK3200/VMS3330/3430/3530) **DO NOT USE NON-RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES WITH THE CHARGER--usage with non-rechargeable battery can lead to possible fire or charger failure.
- SOPHISTICATED CHARGING SAFETY - The RCR123A Lithium-ion Battery Charger for Arlo camera has built-in protection against reverse-polarity and short-circuit for charging safety. Built with temperature sensors that prevents charging induced over-heating. The charger body is made of fire retardant materials. Also features safety timer which will automatically shut off the charger in 3 hours to prevent over-charge and to give you peace of mind.
- QUICK CHARGE - With a charging current of 400mA, your Tenergy 3.7V RCR123A Batteries for Arlo can be fully charged in about 2-3 hours. It is incredibly convenient and makes an ideal Arlo camera battery and charger solution.
- SMART PROTECTION - Built-in protection circuit actively manages battery performance during charging and discharging. Helps detect and prevent over-charge, over-discharge, short-circuit, or over-current by shutting off the device or charger.
- REUSE & SAVE - Using Lithium-ion based RCR123A batteries and charger offers significant reusability over non-rechargeable. This battery can be recharged up to 500 times. Best used as a direct replacement for CR123A batteries for batter savings and prolonged usage. Limit the carbon footprint left behind from wasteful non-rechargeable Lithium CR123A batteries and replace them with rechargeable ones.
Charger&Battery For Arlo Security CameraLithium-ion rechargeable batteries and specifically designed to work with Arlo Security Cameras. Works with Arlo Wire-Free HD Security Cameras (VMC3030/VMK3200/VMS3330/3430/3530)Certified for Safety and Power EfficiencyBattery: Extensively tested and certified by the most stringent battery safety standard: UL 1642, UL 2054, UN 38.3, IEC 62133, UL 60950, Battery Directive (2006/66/EC), CSTCG (PI965).Charger: Certified for international CE and FCC safety standards. It has also been certified to California's CEC standard to ensure power efficiency. Charger Adapter with UL certification.Technical Specifications:Charger:Compatible with Tenergy 3.7V 650mAh RCR123A Li-ion Rechargeable Battery only. Do not charge any other type of battery.Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz Output: 4.2V DC, 400mA x 4 (1600mA Max) Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.1 x 1 inchBattery:Battery Size: RCR123A (16340) Battery Type: Li-ion Rechargeable Voltage: 3.7V Capacity: 650mAhCharge up to 500 times Dimensions: 16.9mm (diameter) x 34.3mm (length)UL and UN CertifiedIMPORTANT- This Tenergy Li-ion rechargeable RCR23A battery is intended for use in Arlo security camera ONLY. Do not use the batteries in any flashlights or any device that require high power/high current drain.- Do not mix&use these rechargeable RCR23A battery with any one-time use Lithium CR123A batteries (for example Panasonic or Duracell Lithium CR123A).- Do not mix&use this Tenergy rechargeable RCR23A battery with any other rechargeable RCR123A batteries.- Do not charge any one-time use Lithium CR123A batteries. Charging these Lithium CR123A could cause explosion or fire.- Charge only Tenergy Li-ion 3.7V 650mAh RCR123A batteries. Other rechargeable RCR123A batteries do not work with this charger.- Mis-use either the charger or the batteries could cause explosion or fire
Arlo Certified: Tenergy 3.7V Arlo Battery Fast Charger and 650mAh RCR123A Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries for Arlo Wireless Security Cameras (VMC3030/VMK3200/VMS3330/3430/3530),UL UN Certified, 8-Pack, Tenergy
|Current Price||$74.99||June 15, 2018|
|Highest Price||$74.99||May 20, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$74.99||May 20, 2018|
Last price changes
|$74.99||May 20, 2018|