Apple & AudioQuest Preferred Bundle: DragonFly Black v1.5 (USB Preamp, Headphone Amp & DAC) and Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter (CCK 3.0)
1 used from $ 125.00
- At AudioQuest, we recommend iPhone users use the Apple Lightning-to-USB 3 Camera adaptor. A very small percentage of iPhone users have experienced a "clicking" when using the Apple Lightning to USB 2.0 Camera Adapter - this adapter has a single input port. Upon investigating/dialogue with Apple, we at AudioQuest discovered that this problem is resolved when using the Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter. This adapter has two input ports on one end and a Lightning connector on the other end.
- To connect the DragonFly Black to any Apple iOS device, We [AudioQuest] highly recommend Apple's Lightning-to-USB 3 Camera Adaptor. This device sounds better and is more reliable in this application than Apple's slightly less expensive Lightning-to-USB 2.0 Camera Adaptor, while it also adds the ability to charge your iOS device during playback.
- DragonFly Black outputs 1.2 volts-enough power to capably drive all preamplifier input circuits and all reasonably efficient headphones. And the new DragonFly Black 1.5 also incorporates improved 32-bit ESS Sabre DAC chips-the 9010-which employs minimum-phase filtering for naturally detailed, more authentic sound.
- DragonFly Black is a USB DAC + Preamp + Headphone Amp. Small, affordable, easy to use, and remarkably effective, it plugs into your USB port to bypass the computer's compromised audio circuitry and deliver cleaner, clearer, more naturally beautiful sound to headphones, powered speakers, and complete audio systems. Now, any computer, tablet, or smartphone can be used as a true high-fidelity music player, allowing music lovers to enjoy beautiful sound wherever they go, whenever they please.
- DragonFly Black will output 1.2 volts-enough power to successfully drive all preamplifier input circuits and a wide range of today's efficient headphones. Meanwhile, with its higher 2.1-volt output, DragonFly Red will be compatible with a wider range of headphones, including power-hungry, low-efficiency models. Whether you're listening to Spotify, YouTube, Tidal, ripped CDs, or state-of-the-art high-resolution files, DragonFly will deliver a more emotionally compelling and enjoyable experience.
DragonFly Direct-Coupled, Medium output - More than enough power to successfully and gracefully drive a wide range of today's efficient headphones. Although DF Black has a lower output voltage than DF 1.2, its more advanced microcontroller and updated DAC chip mean that it can deliver more musical texture and detail - even when used with moderate-efficiency (~95-100dB/mW) headphones. When used as a line-level device (volume set to 100%), DF Black's 1.2 volts provide enough power to drive all preamplifier, integrated amplifier, or receiver inputs.
Apple & AudioQuest Preferred Bundle: DragonFly Black v1.5 (USB Preamp, Headphone Amp & DAC) and Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter (CCK 3.0), AudioQuest
|Current Price||$138.95||June 16, 2018|
|Highest Price||$138.95||June 14, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$138.95||June 14, 2018|
Last price changes
|$138.95||June 14, 2018|