AmazonBasics 8-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper and Credit Card Shredder
- Cross-cut paper shredder with 8-sheet capacity; destroys credit cards (one at a time)
- Shreds paper into strips measuring 3/16"x 1-27/32", meeting security level P3 standards
- 3 minute continuous run time with 30 minute cool down cycle with overheat LED indicator
- Angled feed entry for safety with auto start mode and manual reverse to clear paper jams
- 4.1 gallon bin with see-through window to easily determine when bin is full; Integrated lifting handle for easy emptying; Backed by AmazonBasics 1-year Limited Warranty
An Amazon Brand.
Related News & Articles
The best paper shredderMarch 9, 2018 - Engadget
If you occasionally use a shredder to safely dispose of bills, tax papers, checkbooks, credit cards, data discs, or other sensitive personal materials, we found that the AmazonBasics 8-Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder is your best bet. It's impossible to jam...
AmazonBasics 17-Sheet High-Security ShredderFebruary 21, 2018 - PCMag
I measured the shred size at 0.56 by 0.19 inches, essentially the same size as the AmazonBasics 12-Sheet Micro-Cut Shredder but twice the width of that from the Fellowes 99Ms. So although the shred is not particularly small for a micro-cut shredder, it...
AmazonBasics 8-Sheet Strip-Cut ShredderFebruary 22, 2018 - PCMag India
the Swingline Style+, which zipped through pages at a 17.4fpm clip. The Staples 16-Sheet High-Speed Cross-Cut Shredder was also fast, testing at 14.7 fpm. We have found that small shredders are frequently noisier than some of their larger...
Best shredder 2018: turn confidential documents into unreadable shredsFebruary 7, 2018 - T3
Today's Best Deals. View Similar at Amazon. This AmazonBasics offering might look well, basic, but simplistic though it might be, it steps nobly up to the task of shredding tougher materials as well as the more standard fare. It makes short work of...
Top 3 Paper Shredders – May 2017May 16, 2017 - FactsChronicle
This is a one hundred percent Jam Proof shredder that cuts the paper in a Cross-Cut manner. This makes it run faster, shredding almost up to 18 sheets of paper at one time and is also capable of handling staples, credit cards, CDs, full of mail...
Destroy them all: We brutally review 5 professional document shreddersFebruary 20, 2014 - PCWorld
The Staples 24-Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder is relatively standard in design, with a vertical slot for feeding paper, credit cards, or compact discs. The slot itself is both surprisingly thin and barely wide enough to accommodate a standard sheet of paper...